How to Make Own Lip Tint

How to Make Own Lip Tint
Hi everyone, I’m come back^__^)/
Today I will show you how to make your own lip tint with food coloring.
What is you need?

1.     Food coloring, here I use red food color
2.     Water/rose water/olive oil/petroleum jelly or other product you want, here I use little rose water. But if you want glossy effect, I suggest you to use petroleum jelly.
3.     Some cotton bud
4.     And a container/small bottle.
First, insert some water rose to the container, and then insert the red food coloring 2 or 3 drip.


Next, mix it and test it with cotton bud on your hand, if you feel the color its not enough, you can insert the food color again.


Finally, that is my lip tint..



Good Luck Guys, hope you enjoy in my post

Check my youtube channel^^



You Might Also Like

0 Comments